Our Monessen vent free fireboxes also come in exciting designer styles that offer dynamic design applications.
Available in See-Thru, Peninsula and Corner models, these sophisticated fireboxes add style and warmth to your rooms while maintaining a contemporary feel.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Black Hood (standard)
- Herringbone Firebrick Liner (standard)
- 27" Ceramic Fiber Multi Sided Log Set (optional)
- 27" Natural Blaze Burner (optional)
- Custom Installation and Surround
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Herringbone refractory brick liner
- Curtain fire screen
- Extra large viewing area
- Low profile hearth
- Black hood
- No venting required for ease of installation
- Electrical junction box included for hook up
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Overall dimensions - 42 3/16" W x 34 1/2" H x 23 13/16" D
- Rough framing dimensions - 42 3/16" W x 34 3/4" H x 22 3/4" D
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 35 15/16" W x 28" H x 20 3/16" D
- Weight - 175 lbs.
- Lifetime to the original owner on chassis grate and stainless steel burners
- Five (5) years on refractory logs and ceramic logs
- Two (2) years on all parts and mechanicals
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.