The Palazzo see-through is a new kind of outdoor fireplace, a linear design with a clean look that provides a contemporary focal point in an outdoor setting. This eye-catching fireplace is tough, built with marine grade stainless steel that is rust-resistant even in the harshest conditions. A tempered glass wind guard keeps the flames full and lively, while an industry-first Power Screen provides safety.
This industry-first Power Screen is both safe and easy to use. Unlike traditional outdoor fireplaces that have large stainless steel covers, the Palazzo Power Screen is seamlessly operated via a wall control. The Power Screen allows homeowners to open or close the screen, disappearing into the wall with the press of a button, preventing debris from entering the fireplace and can even be closed while the fireplace is in use.
Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) system, IntelliFire, provides you with unparalleled safety and peace of mind. This technology monitors the performance of your ignition at all times, which not only guarantees performance, but can save you up to $10 per month on your energy bills.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Glass wind guard (standard)
- Crystal glass (standard)
- Power screen (standard)
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Flush face design
- Glass contemporary burner
- Glass wind guard
- Multicolored LED accent lighting
- Powers screen
- Wall control box with junction box
- Gas flex connector
- Available in NG only with optional LP field conversion kit
- IntelliFire ignition system in natural gas or propane gas (field conversion)
| INTELLIFIRE FEATURES |
- Electronic intermittent pilot Ignition
- Wall control box
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Glass contemporary burner
- IntelliFire ignition requires 110/120V (battery back up)
- Crystal glass media
- Manufactured for outdoor use
- Btu/Hr - 43,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 43,000 (LP field conversion)
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
CHECK ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL CODES
- Ventless units do not require any venting products
- No venting required on gas models means installation flexibility - gas models can be installed anywhere allowable by local building code (outdoor only)
- Overall dimensions - 59 7/8" W x 62 1/4" H x 18 1/4" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 48" W x 13 7/8" H
- Minimum framing dimensions - 60" W x 45 1/2 1/2" H x 17" D
- Weight - N/A lbs.
For a complete copy of the Majestic warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.