The vent free gas logs from Monessen offer the realistic look of a wood fire but without the hassle. Available in a variety of styles, the flexibility of the vent free gas logs from Monessen means that you can install them in any existing firebox without the need for venting - making them a terrific choice for just about any room in your home.
A safe and simple alternative to vented fireplace solutions, vent-free gas logs from Monessen give you the opportunity to include the ambiance and warmth of fire with the ease of flexible installation.
The authentic bark design on the Charisma will be mistaken for the real thing. More than just nice to look at though, seated on the Monessen Glow Getter burner, these logs heat your space with up to 37,000 BTUs (24" or 30") – providing a cozy home even when winter rages outside.
When it comes to your home, don’t settle for ordinary. The new Moxie log set from Monessen is a cut above. Featuring beautiful detail, fabulous glow and abundant heat, the Moxie brings bold traditional style to your space.
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 18" Glow getter burner system
- Millivolt ignition in natural gas or propane gas
- Manual variable flame height control
- Ember bed
- Dual rated for vent free and vented applications
- Vented applications require the purchase of a damper clamp
- Volcanic rock and rock wool embers
- Piezo igniter
- On/Off log switch
- Remote ready
- 21,000 - 29,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 22,500 - 29,000 BTU/HR (LP)
| LOG FEATURES |
- 18" Moxie design
- 8 Piece buncrete hybrid log set
- For use with glow getter burner system
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 27" W (front) x 20" H x 14" D x 20" W (rear)
- Weight - 75 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.