The Marquis II series gas fireplace fills your home with comfort. Watch the scene unfold with an expansive view of the flames as they wrap around split logs. The authentic masonry appearance and accent lighting enhance the beautiful fire. Come home to the Marquis II series gas fireplace, and enjoy the entertainment and romance you deserve.
Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) system, IntelliFire, provides you with unparalleled safety and peace of mind. This technology monitors the performance of your ignition at all times, which not only guarantees performance, but can save you up to $10 per month on your energy bills. The IntelliFire Plus (IPI Plus) simply improves on the traditional IntelliFire Ignition System. This technology features a remote that allows you to program memory settings, a child safety lock, and enables you to control the standing pilot.. And, with automatic battery back-up, you can be assured of fireplace operation even if the power goes out.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Charcoal contemporary firescreen front (required, finish optional)
- 7 Piece ceramic logs (standard)
- Black reflective liner (required, style optional)
- Hearth brick and top (required with black liner)
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Flush face design
- Ember bed burner
- ClearView ceramic glass
- Barrier screen
- LED accent lighting
- Available in NG only with optional LP field conversion kit
- IntelliFire Touch ignition system in natural gas or propane gas (field conversion)
- Variable Hi/Lo flame height control
- Top vent only
| INTELLIFIRE TOUCH FEATURES |
- 110/120V A/C control with battery back up
- Electronic intermittent pilot Ignition
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- RC400 touchscreen remote control
- Pilot activation
- Automatic battery backup
- 5-Step flame height adjustment
- Child lock
- LED dimmable lighting control
- Additional auxiliary function
- Wall docking station
- Timer mode
- Thermostat mode
- Room temperature readout
- On/Off control
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Ember bed burner
- IntelliFire Touch ignition requires 110/120V (battery back up)
- Remote variable flame height control
- 7 piece ceramic log set
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 25,000 - 44,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 24,000 - 43,500 (LP field conversion)
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Available in top vent only
- Requires Minimum vertical run of 24"
- Requires DVP 5" x 8" direct vent venting
- Approved for use with PVLP-SLP and PVI-SLP-B with PV-IPI-CK kit and power vent wire harness
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
- Overall dimensions - 61" W x 57 5/8" H x 24" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 35 7/8" W x 31 1/16" H
- Surround dimensions - 47" W x 23 3/8" H
- Minimum framing dimensions (2x4)- 59 1/2" W x 56" H x 24" D
- Weight - N/A lbs.
For a complete copy of the Majestic warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.