Though surprisingly economical, The WRT/WCT2000 fireplaces present a "big box" look with an oversized brick to brick opening. Available in clean-face and circulating models, the fireplace comes standard with textured, powder coat finish and full smooth white refractory brick liner. 8" pipe makes for easy installation.
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- 36" Circulating woodburning fireplace
- Refractory firebrick liner
- Log grate
- Push pull damper control
- Barometric outside air damper
- Wire mesh firescreen
- Left and right side gas knockouts
- UL/ULC design certified
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Top vent only
- Requires 8DM 8" or 8HT 8" (recommended) series double wall venting
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
- Please note that a 25% restocking fee applies to all returned venting products
- Overall dimensions - 38" W x 38 1/4" H x 21 1/8" D
- Rough framing dimensions - 28 1/4" W x 38 5/8" H x 22" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 36" W x 21 1/2" H (774" sq.)
- Weight - 550 lbs.
- Twenty (20) years: 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior Brand wood burning fireplace ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The Product body, firebox and ceramic glass carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only.
- Two (2) years: Replacement for two years from date of installation. Excludes hairline cracks.
- One (1) year: All other components
- Labor Coverage: Prevailing IHP labor rates apply for the warranty period of the component.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.