The Quartz series gas fireplaces have the features you need with the options you want. Customize for the fireplace that fits into your life. The shallow depth takes less of your living space which makes ambiance accessible to all, while the versatile interior can be changed from traditional to contemporary to fit your style.
Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) system, IntelliFire, provides you with unparalleled safety and peace of mind. This technology monitors the performance of your ignition at all times, which not only guarantees performance, but can save you up to $10 per month on your energy bills.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Black barrier screen (standard)
- Ceramic log set (standard)
- Cottage red brick liner (optional)
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Louverless flush face design with simple styling
- Ember bed burner
- Tempered glass
- Barrier screen
- Matte black interior walls
- Available in NG or LP
- IntelliFire ignition system in natural gas or propane gas
- Variable Hi/Lo flame height control
- Top or rear vent
| INTELLIFIRE FEATURES |
- A/C control with battery back up
- Electronic intermittent pilot Ignition
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- IntelliFire remote control ready
| BURNER AND LOG SPECIFICATIONS |
- Ember bed burner
- IntelliFire ignition (electronic with battery back up)
- 8 Piece ceramic fiber log set
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 17,000 - 24,500 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 16,000 - 20,500 (LP)
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Requires (top venting) SLP 4" x 6 5/8" venting
- Requires (rear venting) DVP 5" x 8" venting
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
- Overall dimensions - 41" W x 37 7/8" H x 16 5/16" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 32 1/16" W x 21 1/2" H
- Rough framing dimensions - 42" W x 38 1/8" H x 16 1/4" D
- Weight - 120 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Majestic warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.