Instant warmth and comfort leave time for the important things in your life. Meridian series gas fireplaces come alive as flames swirl around split logs. A crisp and clean interior makes these fireplaces inviting, whether they're burning or not. Easily customize your Meridian series and for more ambiance and bigger flames, upgrade to the Meridian Platinum.
Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) system, IntelliFire, provides you with unparalleled safety and peace of mind. This technology monitors the performance of your ignition at all times, which not only guarantees performance, but can save you up to $10 per month on your energy bills. The IntelliFire Plus (IPI Plus) simply improves on the traditional IntelliFire Ignition System. This technology features a remote that allows you to program memory settings, a child safety lock, and enables you to control the standing pilot.. And, with automatic battery back-up, you can be assured of fireplace operation even if the power goes out.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Black barrier surround (style and finish optional)
- Ceramic log set (standard)
- Matte black interior finish (standard)
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Louverless flush face design with simple styling
- Ember bed burner
- Tempered glass
- Barrier screen
- Matte black interior walls
- Available in NG or LP
- IntelliFire ignition system in natural gas or propane gas
- Variable Hi/Lo flame height control
- Top vent only
| INTELLIFIRE FEATURES |
- A/C control with battery back up
- Electronic intermittent pilot Ignition
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- IntelliFire remote control ready
| BURNER AND LOG SPECIFICATIONS |
- Ember bed burner
- IntelliFire Plus ignition (electronic with battery back up)
- 8 Piece ceramic fiber log set
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr - 20,000 - 35,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 17,000 - 34,000 (LP)
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Top or rear vent field convertible
- Requires DVP 5" x 8" venting
- Approved for installation with SLP 4" x 6 5/8" venting with adapter
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
- Overall dimensions - 48" W x 42 7/8" H x 21" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 39" W x 23 5/8" H
- Rough framing dimensions - 49" W x 42 1/8" H x 22" D
- Weight - 140 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Majestic warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.