The Castlewood is the perfect addition to any backyard retreat. With large opening and textured brick interior, your fireplace will provide a visual focal point that makes a dramatic statement, adding beauty, warmth and charm to your outdoor oasis.
Whether you live in the city, suburbs or out in the country, nothing compares to the warmth of an outdoor fireplace.
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- 42" wide opening
- Stainless steel construction
- Refractory brick liner (traditional or herringbone)
- Transition collar
- Outside air hoods
- Right side gas knock out for gas log installation
- Stainless steel safety screen
- Weather resistant log grate
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Available in top vent only
- Requires SL1100 venting
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
Product Dimensions DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall dimensions - 52 7/8" W (front) x 74 1/8" H x 27 1/2" D x 37 1/8" W (rear)
- Viewing area dimensions - 41 7/8" W x 38" H
- Rough framing dimensions - 53 7/8" W x 74 1/2" H x 28 3/8" D
- Weight 340 lbs.
Product Warranty WARRANTY
For a complete copy of the Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.