The SB series of wood burning fireplaces from Monessen offer an impressive range of model sizes: 38, 42 and 50 inch models with large viewing areas.
These radiant wood burning fireplaces come with a firebrick interior available in either a standard refractory brick pattern or herringbone pattern and offer a tilt up heavy duty grate for easy ash clean up. Bring the cozy comfort of fire into your home: warm up to a wood burning fireplace from Monessen today.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Herringbone firebrick liner (standard)
- Custom surround
- Custom installation
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- 42" Radiant woodburning fireplace
- Herringbone refractory firebrick liner
- Adjustable flue damper
- Steel grate
- Wire mesh firescreen
- Left and right side gas knockouts
- Attic insulation shield
- UL/ULC design certified
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Top vent only
- Requires SL1100 venting
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
- Please note that a 25% restocking fee applies to all returned venting products
- Overall dimensions - 60 5/8" W (front) x 70 1/2" H x 29 1/2" D
- Rough framing dimensions - 61 5/8" W x 71" H x 30 1/2" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 50" W x 33" H (1650" sq.)
- Weight - 645 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.