The Whiskey River log set features the same burner and ember package as the Flint Hill, but with refractory logs.
This log set/burner combo features ultra-realistic, chunky logs with loads of hand painted detail. The Whiskey River set delivers rich warmth and bold looks to complement any style, with the same versatility and control options as the Flint hill Log/Burner combo set.Available in manual control, thermostat control, or remote -ready Millivolt - in 10,000 Btu, 28,000 Btu, 34,000 Btu,and even 40,000 Btu - your Whiskey River Log and Burner Set delivers room-warming performance.
|BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 24" Contour burner system
- Manual ignition
- Thermostatic control (Hi/Low)
- Piezo ignitior
- Rock wool embers
- Dual rated vent free/vented
- 24,000 - 34,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 26,000 - 34,000 BTU/HR (LP)
|LOG FEATURES |
- 24" Whiskey river design
- 6 Piece refractory log set
- For use with contour burner system
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- If used as a vented set the fireplace damper must be partially opened
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 30" W (front) x 18" H x 12" D x 23" W (rear)
- Weight - 54 lbs.
All vent free products carry a (5) five year limited parts warranty with a (5) five) year limited labor warranty.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.