The Flint Hill Log Set features richly detailed, hand-painted Ceramic Fiber logs mounted atop our Vent-Free Contour Burner.Includes glowing embers to add to the illusion of a real wood fire at any heat setting.This competitively priced log/burner is ideal for existing fireplaces and fireboxes, and for new construction.
The Flint Hill Log Set and Burner Combo requires a minimum firebox depth of just 12 inches,making Flint Hill the ideal log set for existing fireplaces and fireboxes, and for new construction.Available in manual control, thermostat control, or remote -ready Millivolt - in 10,000 Btu, 28,000 Btu, 34,000 Btu,and even 40,000 Btu - your Flint Hill Log and Burner Set delivers room-warming performance.
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 24" Contour burner system
- Manual ignition
- Thermostatic control (Hi/Low)
- Piezo ignitior
- Rock wool embers
- Dual rated vent free/vented
- 24,000 - 34,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 26,000 - 34,000 BTU/HR (LP)
|LOG FEATURES |
- 24" Flint hill design
- 5 Piece ceramic log set
- For use with contour burner system
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- If used as a vented set the fireplace damper must be partially opened
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 30" W (front) x 18" H x 12" D x 23" W (rear)
- Weight - 23 lbs.
All vent free products carry a (5) five year limited parts warranty with a (5) five) year limited labor warranty.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.