Our popular Slope Glaze Burners raise the standard for dancing flames. Internal ceramic beads tumble the gas to create exceptionally realistic flame movement. Eight log looks from which to choose.
A safe and simple alternative to vented fireplace solutions, vent-free gas logs from Empire give you the opportunity to include the ambiance and warmth of fire with the ease of flexible installation.
Unlike a wood fire, White Mountain Hearth vented/vent-free gas logs create a consistent, controlled heat - without the dangerous flare-ups or chilling die-downs.
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 16" Slope glaze burner system
- Millivolt ignition
- Remote ready
- Manual variable flame height control
- Piezo ignitior
- Volcanic rock and rock wool embers
- Dual rated vent free/vented
- 17,500 - 25,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 15,750 - 22,500 BTU/HR (LP)
| LOG FEATURES |
- 16" Charred oak design
- 4 Piece ceramic log set
- For use with slope glaze burner system
CHECK ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL CODES
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- If used as a vented set the fireplace damper must be partially opened
Currently, the state of California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires the board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval prior to installation. Local codes do vary, we recommend checking your local regulations.
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS |
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 24" W (front) x 18" H x 11 1/2" D x 18" W (rear)
- Weight - 25 lbs.
All vent free products carry a (5) five year limited parts warranty with a (5) five year limited labor warrantyJBS Retail shall not be responsible for any labor expenses associated with repair removal, reinstallation or transportation of defective parts on the appliance
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.