The Breckenridge Vent-Free Fireboxes now offer more sizes and configurations than ever.Available in louvered and flush front, the Breckenridge Deluxe and the deeper Premium models present the updated look of a traditional recirculating firebox.
Breckenridge Premium fireboxes add a little more overall depth - 21 7/16 inches - and a taller opening to showcase today's bigger log sets. Complete the Premium Firebox with one of four ceramic fiber liners, decorative accessories in three styles and four finishes, a blower - and even a lighting kit for use with a switch or dimmer control. Surround the installation with a traditional cabinet or corner mantel.
|SHOWN WITH |
- Flush Face (standard)
- Traditional Firebrick Liner (optional)
- 30" Ceramic Fiber Charred Oak Log Set (optional)
- 30" Slope Glaze Burner System (optional)
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Matte black interior
- Curtain fire screen
- Black flush face
- Black hood
- Manufactured for indoor use
- UL listed
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS|
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Overall dimensions - 43 1/2" W (front) x 41 1/8" H x 21 7/16" D x 36 1/4" W (rear)
- Rough framing dimensions - 44" W x 41 1/2" H x 21" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 40" W x 27 13/16" H (1110" sq.)
- Weight - 115 lbs.
All vent free products carry a (5) five year limited parts warranty with a (5) five year limited labor warranty.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.