Our unique Breckenridge Select vent-free gas firebox features a tall, deep stage for the log set, yet has compact outer dimensions and a low-profile top and bottom. The visual effect is a lot more fireplace with less of the firebox face showing.
The Breckenridge Select has no lower louvers, allowing it to be installed at floor level, yet still provide the benefit of a recirculating firebox with optional blower.The low floor height allows installation at or near floor level, for a natural, integrated look that creates the illusion of a site-built fireplace - at a fraction of the cost.
|SHOWN WITH |
- Flush Face (standard)
- Low Profile Hearth (standard)
- Banded Firebrick Liner (optional)
- Black extruded frame (optional)
- Light kit (optional)
- 30" Refractory Sassafras Log Set (optional)
- 30" Slope Glaze Burner System (optional)
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Matte black interior
- Low profile hearth
- Curtain fire screen
- Black flush face
- Black hood
- Manufactured for indoor use
- UL listed
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS|
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Overall dimensions - 43 1/4" W (front) x 38 1/16" H x 23 3/16" D x 34 1/16" W (rear)
- Rough framing dimensions - 44 3/8" W x 38 7/8" H x 23 3/8" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 40" W x 31 1/2" H (1260" sq.)
- Weight - 110 lbs.
Empire Comfort Systems Inc. warranties this hearth product to be free from defects at the time of purchase and for the periods specified below. Hearth products must be installed by a qualified technician and must be maintained and operated safely, in accordance with the instructions in the owner's manual. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. All warranty repairs must be accomplished by a qualified gas appliance technician.
Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty with a Five-Year Limited Labor Warranty - Combustion Chamber and Heat Exchanger If the combustion chamber or heat exchanger (see parts list) fails because of defective workmanship or material, Empire will repair or replace at Empire's option. Within five years from the date of purchase, Empire will pay reasonable labor to have the defective part repaired or replaced at Empire's option.
Limited Five-Year Parts & Labor Warranty - All Other Components (Except Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories and Replacement Parts) Should any part fail because of defective workmanship or material within five years from the date of purchase, Empire will repair or replace at Empire's option. Within five years from the date of purchase, Empire will pay reasonable labor to have that defect repaired at Empire's option.
Limited One-Year Parts Warranty - Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories, and Parts Should any remote control, thermostat, accessory, or other part fail because of defective workmanship within one year from the date of purchase, Empire will repair or replace at Empire's option.
Duties Of The Owner The appliance must be installed by a qualified installer and operated in accordance with the instructions furnished with the appliance. A bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period. Ready access to the appliance for service.
What Is Not Covered Damages that might result from the use, misuse, or improper installation of this appliance. Travel, diagnostic costs and freight charges on warranted parts to and from the factory. Claims that do not involve defective workmanship or materials. Unauthorized service or parts replacements. Removal and reinstallation cost. Inoperable due to improper or lack of maintenance.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.