When a traditional fireplace would seem out of place, the Loft Series of contemporary burners complement the unique decor you worked so hard to achieve. The Loft Series Burner installs in any certified vent-free firebox or masonry fireplace to help complete your artistic statement. It operates as a vent-free system for heating or can be installed in a vented fireplace to provide the ambiance of a fire but without the heat.
The Loft Series Burners are ideal when installed in Empire's Deluxe Vent-Free Fireboxes - available in three sizes (32-inch, 36-inch and 42-inch) each in traditional louver front or flush front models. To completment the new Loft Series Burners, an optional polished black or stainless steel liner - exclusive to the Deluxe Firebox - creates the perfect setting.
Your Loft Series Burner arrives finished in lustrous matte black. Decorative accessory tops - available in polished black and brushed stainless steel - install in minutes without tools to instantly change the look and character of your fireplace.
|BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 18" Loft burner system
- Millivolt ignition
- Manual variable flame height control
- Remote ready
- Piezo ignitior
- Dual rated vent free/vented
- 19,000 - 26,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 20,500 - 26,000 BTU/HR (LP)
|VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- If used as a vented set the fireplace damper must be partially opened
| PRODUCT DIMENSIONS |
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 28" W (front) x 17" H x 13" D x 21" W (rear)
- Weight - 15 lbs.
All vent free products carry a (5) five year limited parts warranty with a (5) five year limited labor warranty.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.