The vent free gas logs from Monessen offer the realistic look of a wood fire but without the hassle. Available in a variety of styles, the flexibility of the vent free gas logs from Monessen means that you can install them in any existing firebox without the need for venting - making them a terrific choice for just about any room in your home.
A safe and simple alternative to vented fireplace solutions, vent-free gas logs from Monessen give you the opportunity to include the ambiance and warmth of fire with the ease of flexible installation.
Refractory log sets are constructed to be heavier and more detailed then their ceramic counterparts. The refractory construction allows for the highest level of detail in a log set. The denser material does not absorb or radiate heat like the Ceramic Fiber logs.
|BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- Double flame burner with heavy grate assembly
- Millivolt ignition in natural gas or propane gas
- Manual variable flame height control
- Dual rated for vent free and vented applications
- Vented applications require the purchase of a damper clamp
- Volcanic rock
- 24,000-36,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 29,000-36,000 BTU/HR (LP)
| LOG FEATURES |
- 24" Charred Hickory Design
- 4 Piece Ceramic Log Set
- For use with EYF burner system
CHECK ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL CODES
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
Currently, the state of California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires the board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval prior to installation. Local codes do vary, we recommend checking your local regulations.
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 29" W (front) x 17" H x 13" D x 19 1/2" W (rear)
- Weight - 25 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.