Its name says it all! The flush hearth design of our Lo-Rider vent free firebox mimics the look of a true wood-burning fireplace. Your favorite Monessen vent free log set, hide-away screen pockets and extra tall opening show off your fireplace in unparalleled style. And, like all of our fireboxes, the Lo-Rider's design delivers maximum heat to your space, while the ventless zero clearance design gives you the flexibility to install just about anywhere.
The Standard Stacked Traditional Firebrick Liner is included so all you have to do is select your optional accessories to make these exceptional vent free fireboxes from Monessen truly your own.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Black Hood (standard)
- Stacked Traditional Firebrick Liner (standard)
- Black Decorative Doors (optional)
- 18" Moxie Burncrete Log Set (optional)
- 18" Glow Getter Burner (optional)
- Custom Installation and Surround
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Stacked refractory brick liner
- Curtain fire screen
- Extra large viewing area
- Low profile hearth
- Black hood
- No venting required for ease of installation
- Electrical junction box included for hook up
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Overall dimensions - 37" W (front) x 37 1/4" H x 22 3/4" D x 26" W (rear)
- Rough framing dimensions - 38 3/4" W x 37 3/4" H x 23" D
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 29 3/4" W (front) x 29 3/4" H x 15 1/4" D x 21 5/8" W (rear)
- Weight - 130 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.