Enjoy the fireplace you've always wanted, expansive views and all. Combined with a Monessen vent free log set, the Exacta firebox provides warmth and ambiance to practically anyone, anywhere. The Exacta delivers maximum airflow, efficiently adding heat to your home, while the zero clearance design gives you flexibility, and helps save installation dollars.
A Monessen vent free firebox is the perfect way to display and operate your Monessen vent free log set. While our log sets can be utilized in an existing approved wood burning fireplaces (converted with a gas line), if your home does not already have an existing fireplace, a vent free firebox is an economical way to add a fireplace to your home. Installed in either your wall or a free-standing cabinet, a vent free firebox is simply the metal combustion chamber of a traditional fireplace system, without the log set and engine. You then add the vent free log set (with engine) of your choice to complete it.
| SHOWN WITH |
- Refractory firebrick liner (standard)
- 24" Beachcomber burncrete refractory log set (optional)
- 24" Natural blaze burner (optional)
- Custom installation and surround
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- Zero clearance design
- Refractory firebrick liner
- Gas knock out available on left and right side
- Curtain fire screen
- Black hood
- Heat circulating air ducts for optional blower
- No venting required for ease of installation
- Clean face radiant design
- Electrical junction box included for hook up
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Overall dimensions - 42" W (front) x 37 1/4" H x 23" D x 28 1/4" W (rear)
- Rough framing dimensions - 42 1/2" W x 37 1/2" H x 23 1/4" D
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 33 3/4" W (front) x 21 3/4" H x 17 7/8" D x 25 3/4" W (rear)
- Weight - 155 lbs.
- Lifetime to the original owner on chassis grate and stainless steel burners
- Five (5) years on refractory logs and ceramic logs
- Two (2) years on all parts and mechanicals
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.