The Royalton delivers dependability, convenience and lasting value. Attractive finishing options and a large viewing area create a lasting impact, while the detailed brick interior allows you to achieve the look of classic masonry very affordably.
Product Specifications SHOWN WITH
- Black bi-fold glass doors (optional)
- Custom surround
- Custom installation
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- 42" Radiant uninslulated woodburning fireplace
- Ash lip
- Refractory firebrick liner
- Front access damper handle
- Steel grate
- Wire mesh firescreen
- Left and right side gas knockouts
- Attic installation shield
- UL/ULC design certified
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Top vent only
- Requires SL300 venting
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
- Please note that a 25% restocking fee applies to all returned venting products
- Overall dimensions - 47" W x 39 1/2" H x 21 3/8" D
- Rough framing dimensions - 48" W x 39 3/4" H x 21 1/2" D
- Viewing area dimensions - 42" W x 18 3/4" H (787 1/2" sq.)
- Weight - 175 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.