Just the right touch to add a little Mojo to your space. The Mojo vent free log set from Monessen offers a 99% efficiency rating and incredibly realist look without the hassle of a real wood fire. With up to 38,000 BTUs, instant dancing yellow flames, flickering embers and standard grate and andirons, the Mojo vent free log set is the perfect choice for safe, efficient home heating. Get 99 cents worth of heat for every dollar spent on fuel and see how much Mojo you can add to your wallet.
Enjoy dancing, realistic flames — This innovative burn system provides taller, more lively flames, creating a realistic, moving fire. Achieving beautiful, yellow flames instantly, Natural Blaze technology produces an authentic fire, every time.
Stay warm and cozy — This log set delivers a range of BTUs from 25,500 to 38,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
|BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 27" Natural blaze burner system
- Millivolt ignition in natural gas or propane gas
- Remote thermostatic variable flame height control
- Ember bed
- Grate with 13" forged andirons
- Piezo ignitor
- Volcanic rock and rock wool embers
- 25,500 - 38,000 BTU/HR (Nat)
- 29,500 - 37,000 BTU/HR (LP)
|LOG FEATURES |
- 27" Mojo design
- 7 Piece ceramic log set
- For use with natural blaze burner system
- Vent free units do not require any venting products
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 30" W (front) x 19" H x 14" D x 27" W (rear)
- Weight - 55 lbs.
- Lifetime to the original owner on chassis grate and stainless steel burners
- Five (5) years on refractory logs and ceramic logs
- Two (2) years on all parts and mechanicals
- MHSC will also pay for reasonable labor costs incurred in replacing or repairing such components for a period of two years from the date of installation
- Any products presented for warranty repair must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase
- JBS Retail shall not be responsible for any labor expenses associated with repair removal, reinstallation or transportation of defective parts on the appliance
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product generally ships with a standard carrier and should not require a signature
- This product may ship LTL freight as part of a larger order or due to weight
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
Customers Also Purchased:
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. () indicates a required accessory.